Wednesday 3 December 2008

Sale Day and Beth Update.

Today was the sale day.  This is a picture of the setup from above.  It was booming in the morning, but the afternoon slowed a bit.  Overall I would say it was a success.  It will go on tomorrow morning as well.
This is one of the rabbits Beth has been working on.  She is doing a series of 5 or so of these babies.  I thought this one was so cool I just had to post it.  Her work has so much personality, and attitude.

The above view.  Really great texture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a really great blog, no doubt. i am enjoying your adventure. superb pics.that rabbit kicks ass...is it solid/hollow? keep up the good potting/reporting. peace..jeff

June said...

I am glad your sale is going well. We got your package - the second of two today with your teapots. 10 days and you will be in North Carolina. I love you. Mom:)

Becky said...

Whoa! That rabbit reminds me so much of Beth Cavener Stitcher's rabbits. Stunning work!

Hope the sale continues to go well. Safe travels home.