Sunday 26 October 2008

The Beginning of a Packed Week.

Desk full of conference goodies like posters, books and such.
Handing out name tags.
Slipped some casseroles this morning.
We got a some sweet banners to hang.

Unloaded to kiln today.  I think I ended up with about 40% of my work not completely messing up.  Did I mention that I don't like the porcelain?

Today was pretty much filled with working to get everything ready for all of the demo's and activities tomorrow.  Unpacked the kiln this morning and moved things around all afternoon.  Also many of the new people arriving are asking loads of questions that need to be answered.  At 6:30 their was a big welcoming kickoff where all of the big namers were introduced and stuff.  The food was fancy, and it really was not the best in my opinion.  I liked the shrimp cocktail.  That was about it.

No comments: