Thursday 16 October 2008

Guys I am sorry to inform you that the internet in our rooms is down and I am using the studio computer for now. I am not going to be able to post pics or anything right now, but they are coming. We had a demo for the last two days and I guess someone let a bunch of chinese people in to watch. The last 2 mornings I felt like I was in a zoo. People constantly crowding around the studio with cameras and stuff making noise. I guess I got too used to working alone in the peace and stillness of NC because it was really making me go a bit crazy. I had to shew them away at points to get work done. I feel like they should throw peanuts at us through the window while we are turning pots. It is just nuts. The confernce is coming up though so I guess I am going to have to get used to all of the people being around. We are firing the gas kiln now, and have a bisque firing going down as well. Hopefully the internet will be back up soon for some good pictures, and more writing, but until then all will be well I am sure.

2 comments:

June said...

I sure was glad to hear from you. I was getting a little worried. Can't wait to see more pics. Love you! Mom:)

Unknown said...

What? Internet down? Unbelievable!!
Hi Brad,
Jeff and I are enjoying your blog from a distance now. Glad to hear all is going normally. Jeff is back to throwing and trying new ideas from China and Korea. I'm clearing the garden of the last veggies before frost. Take care. We miss you guys!