Sunday 5 October 2008

Work Day


I worked all day today.  From seven thirty to nine with a few breaks for meals and such.  Got 9 plates finished and slipped.  Here are two of my favorites.  I also got two nice pitchers thrown as well as two teapots done.  I also have two new teapot shapes made.  I forgot to take pictures, but I will tomorrow.  I also need to take a picture of me working for Doug back at school tomorrow.  I took some serious tea breaks today.  Man, they have some awesome tea here.  I drank about five cups at around four today and was bouncing off the walls in the studio till nine.  I dont usually work late, but I had so much energy I needed to harness.  I was glad to hear from Brad Cornwell (my old scoutmaster back home)  I knew he would enjoy the mountain pictures and the bus story.  Dave left today and I ate the last two meals with him.  I am going to miss that guy being around here.  I am going to miss Jeff as well.  We got a new guy yesterday though.  His name is Martin and he is Canadian.  I guess I will speak more of him as I learn.  he seems really great though.  I guess that is all for around here.  Hopefully I will have some more pics tomorrow.  Good night all.  

2 comments:

June said...

So many people have mentioned your blog to me today. They get on every day and read it. I am so proud of you. I love you. Mom:)

tim said...

i like to crumble quail eggs in my vanilla ice cream. mmmmmmmmm i can taste it right now!