Thursday 18 September 2008

Some of my poor little sagged over cups.  I am using quite a few of these to test all of the slip combos on.  These guys sit up high in my little corner like grave markers.
This is a picture of Justing playing with Saggar.  The studio dog that loves to run around and keep us company.
Some close detail on some large jars that I did not make but though was really awesome.
Some of the trailer I tracked down.  The one with the black top has an adjustable nozzle

A lid that I decorated today for a tall oval casserole dish.  This is actually the first one I have made like this even though customers ask me for them all the time.  The more orange slip is one of the new flashing slips.

2 comments:

Ron said...

Brad, what is your skype account name? How can I find you there on Skype. I am listed under Ron C. Philbeck. Look me up and drop me a call.

Brad Lail said...

yea man. I am bradlail.