Monday 17 November 2008

Temple Architecture



This is a more detailed picture of one of the incense burner things.
There were numerous buildings where gods live, and some where people live as well.  The inside of these buildings were geougous and overwhelming much like a cathedral in Europe.  Amazing paintings and patterning as well as some amazing wood carvings all over the place.

This is me with the girls in the group.  They wanted thier picture with me because they thought I looked like Harry Potter.  What can I say?  I suppose I am a stud in China so I better soak it up while I can.  The oldest here is a junior in high school.

2 comments:

tim said...

hello harry

tim said...

KEEP HAVING FUN AND KEEP BLOGGING

EVERYBODY ALWAYS ASK, HOW'S BRAD?
DOES HE LIKE CHINA?
WHEN IS COMING HOME?
HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN OVER THERE?
I BET YOU REALLY MISS HIM?

I ANSWER
HE'S DOING GOOD.
HE LOVES BEING IN CHINA.
DEC. 14
SINCE SEPT. 7
YES I DO.

DAD